• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB F-Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would BET MY LIFE ONE IT.......................UNLESS you have been in this part of the country you would not know this HULL!!!!
it looks like one that i painted black and sold on here. p.s. why are you so craby in your post u need to get laid or something?

I have a Purple with yellow splater F mono with a 101 RS. I built the boat for a friend that moved and could not take the boat. It has been wet maybe 6 times. Comes with the JR radio all you would need to do is add fuel.

$1000 shipped to your door.

Jerry

Seaducer Boats.

I would BET MY LIFE ONE IT.......................UNLESS you have been in this part of the country you would not know this HULL!!!!
it looks like one that i painted black and sold on here. p.s. why are you so craby in your post u need to get laid or something?
:huh: :huh: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOT CRABY SHANE................Just dont like to deal with People that do not have there FACTS in order.

And I do think I see a PATTERN....................??? What do you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT CRABY SHANE................Just dont like to deal with People that do not have there FACTS in order.
And I do think I see a PATTERN....................??? What do you think.
not sure what you mean by a pattern? is that black seaducer painted or gelcoat?

Back