• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB...decent .21 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken t.

Does anyone have a decent 21 rotary carb they are not in need of. I need a 8mm throat, 15mm neck. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
ken t. said:
Does anyone have a decent 21 rotary carb they are not in need of. I need a 8mm throat, 15mm neck. B)
96270[/snapback]

I've got a couple of stock Nova Rossi carbs I'll sale for $50.00 + shipping for the pair.

Joe_Knesek said:
ken t. said:
96270[/snapback]

I've got a couple of stock Nova Rossi carbs I'll sale for $50.00 + shipping for the pair.

96339[/snapback]

If they match the messurements then i will take em. Let me know how you prefer to get paid, adress etc.

You can pm me with the details :D

ken t. said:
Joe_Knesek said:
ken t. said:
96270[/snapback]

96339[/snapback]

If they match the messurements then i will take em. Let me know how you prefer to get paid, adress etc.

You can pm me with the details :D

96347[/snapback]

You may want to check the Nova Rossi web site to get an idea what they are like. They are the barrel carbs with the 3rd channel. Brand new never even mounted on the motor.

You can send me a $ order for $55.00 U.S. and I'll get them to you next week when I return from the Spring Nats.

Latest posts

Back