• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb cowl for whiplash sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got a whiplash sport 20 cowl they wanna get rid of??? shoulda got one from brian when he was still up an runnin!!!! my bad!!!
i just ordered some stuff from brian.. might want to go to the products section and just place a order for one and paypal them , they sent me a conformation the next day and i also talked to brian and he said my stuff would come real soon. but if nothing else i bought a extra cowl for mine so i will sell you the one that comes with it if you cannot get another one.

Anybody got a whiplash sport 20 cowl they wanna get rid of??? shoulda got one from brian when he was still up an runnin!!!! my bad!!!
i just ordered some stuff from brian.. might want to go to the products section and just place a order for one and paypal them , they sent me a conformation the next day and i also talked to brian and he said my stuff would come real soon. but if nothing else i bought a extra cowl for mine so i will sell you the one that comes with it if you cannot get another one.

I appreciate your offer very much....Ill give Brian a shout....if he cant make me me one,Ill get with you on yours...I just didnt want to bother him if he,s trying to get a litle down time...everyones entitled to that!!! I just started framing up my 20 kit and i gotta tell ya, in the 25 years that ive been building wooden rc race boats this is the nicest kit ive ever put together!!! Ill definitly get another one if he starts producing them again! Thanks again for your help, Bill Gibson

There is no products page.

I haven't seen one in a while.

When he started his break, the site was closed.

You see something I don't?

http://www.blazermarine.com/

Latest posts

Back