• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Copy of Advanced R/C Boat Modeling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian, Amazon has them but they are very pricey(74.00 to over 200.00) I hope you find one cheaper that those. Ryon Shaw

Those prices on Amazon are crazy, I might have found one at the publisher motorbooks.com for $14.95. It let me order one we'll see if it comes.
Well it took almost a year but i found one for cover price at GravesRC. Looks like I could make a tidy profit :rolleyes: but I'm keeping it for my book collection.

Does anyone know if John Finch is still active in the hobby?

Hello everybody .

Brian , This is a reply from Australia .I asked on this Forum quite some time ago about getting this book . A member offered to send it through a few pages at a time by e - mail to me . Later on I was able to buy this book from a Australian dealer in Model Boats called Hobby Supplies in Melbourne , Victoria . I believe the price was less than $40.00 and it arrived a few days later in a padded bag . Hopefully this helps with your enquiries .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back