Is there anyone that may have any nitro r/c boat sitting around they don't use and be willing to sell me one on monthly payments please đź‘Ť

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you have too much throw in the rudder and don't slow down a bit
...I found those two things to make it a bit of a challenge. For me....I learned u have to roll it in the turns...can't drive it like a rigger or sport hydro. It's also more forgiving especially the stock mono...u learn to drive....I would also consider a stock 21 tunnel as a starter
prop washing out in a corner, chine walking, spinouts, getting trim tabs dialed in, stinger angles. it made me apprehensive about corning fast altogether. Im so thankful to have moved on, honestly. SO much easier and simpler to setup a cat.

prop washing out in a corner, chine walking, spinouts, getting trim tabs dialed in, stinger angles. it made me apprehensive about corning fast altogether. Im so thankful to have moved on, honestly. SO much easier and simpler to setup a cat.
tell you one thing though...the assault u can run hard in the turn

48'' Rico with stock Zenoah would be an awesome starter boat smooth predictable easy to maintain you can usually find good used ones.

Back