• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb Competition picco 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,

I have 3 Blue Head Picco motors that I just finished taking apart for pictures and have reassembled. It was planned that I would put them up for sale next year. On two motors they have been modified some and I would consider them useful for a Twin. Then the other motor is stock and has more run time, One of the matching sets still needs to be broke in, it is really tight. The matching set are in real good shape. I had planned on selling these motors as a complete package for $700.00 plus shipping.

If seriously interested I can post everything under for sale with you having the first stab.

Thanks

Brad

Thanks Brad I have pre blue head. I have the comp 90s. Just looking for parts if I need them like rods and piston/liners,shims,heads ect... ken I will send a picture. I know it's a late 80s model

Paul,

I have a couple of zip lock bags with various parts for the 90 Hydro you are talking about and have already taken pictures. If you want I can post these in the for sale on IW and you can be first in line. I had also planned on putting them up for sale next year. On all the part you could make up one motor. One of the baggies has a near new RPM rod and the other parts bag as a near new piston/sleeve, plus assorted parts in both baggies.

As I think about it some more, I will make sure I have taken all the pictures needed then post them on IW.

At this point most of the pictures have already been taken and put onto my computer.

Thanks

Brad

Paul,

I have two new RPM rods in the original package for the Picco Competition 90 engine.

Let me know if you are interested.

Paul,

It is good to hear you got the Picco 90 Hydro parts. If you assemble one motor out of all the best parts I would suggest using the star lock washers & red lock-tite on the 4 case bolts on the bearing side of the motor, if not the backing plate as well.

I learned the hard way a long time ago when a bolt vibrated loose and fell out then the motor blew up on the starting stand. It was like opening the carb wide open! After that happened, I assembled all the Picco 90 Hydro motors as I mentioned with no more mishaps.

Thanks

Brad

Back