• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMD sgx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my 45 I have RTR just add receiver. I also have 21-90 boats sitting on my shelf that need some work to be ready.

Let me know what you're interested in.

IMG_0021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I attached some photos of my boats. Just let me know what you're interested in and I'll give you prices.

I only own two boats in the last picture the red 67 and green 45. The rest are members and are not for sale. Most current fleet picture is my first.

boats.jpg

21.jpg

45-14.jpg

90.jpg

67.jpg

I'm still racing the big boats, but really miss the rc stuff!

I tried changing my account email shortly after posting the ad and it locked my account all week, so trying to catch up here.

Here is some pictures of what I have. Got a little damage on the nose and right sponson. But would not be hard to fix. Also no cowl. Been on the shelf for a while.

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Chris, hope to see you back! I'm working hard on boats again and will make some races this year. Sure miss the races down south like Slidell. Hope all is well,Jeff Lutz

Impressive lineup of boats Aron!! Good to see the hobby is alive in the far north, water still a little to hard for us northerners to race yet!!! Gives us time to work on boats but race season will be here before you know it! How much for the boat Mark?

Brad

Latest posts

Back