• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: CMB EVO 2 .21 LONG STROKE INBOARD ENGINE'S OR PARTS.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys I need some cmb evo 2 .21 long stroke green head engines and or parts. I mainly need 2 inboard cranks and 2 inboard case backplates, but I will take complete engines if need be. Let me know what you have and thanks.

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
shane, i have both version LS, the silver case back plate is the same other than color. the RS turbo back plate will fit also :ph34r: ...... the early crank will fit & run, not sure if the induction window #'s are the same. the counter weight & turbo cuts are different. case, crank & piston /sleeve are different, everything else is the same. hope this helps. parts for these engines are tough to come by, i've been actively stocking up for 2 years. &sorry, none for sale.

shane, i have both version LS, the silver case back plate is the same other than color. the RS turbo back plate will fit also :ph34r: ...... the early crank will fit & run, not sure if the induction window #'s are the same. the counter weight & turbo cuts are different. case, crank & piston /sleeve are different, everything else is the same. hope this helps. parts for these engines are tough to come by, i've been actively stocking up for 2 years. &sorry, none for sale.
so what the h :p ll good are you? guy needs parts, not info :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i've got about 3 complete silver case LS's, plus parts. i'll pm you a list, if you're interested shane.

Back