WTB Carbon Fiber Lucero Wings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks HJ, well aware of RC Boat Co. and their work which is great, but I need the lightest transom possible on my new build.

Well, I can make you a set of carbon fiber wings. Did some for Don F. These will be 1 lay of carbon fiber and 1/4" foam core joined.. I will use less epoxy to try to get as light as possible. You really dont want flimsy light wings that will split and break first time it flips.

send me a email or call 217 358 3167 [email protected]

Well, I can make you a set of carbon fiber wings. Did some for Don F. These will be 1 lay of carbon fiber and 1/4" foam core joined.. I will use less epoxy to try to get as light as possible. You really dont want flimsy light wings that will split and break first time it flips.

send me a email or call 217 358 3167 [email protected]
Yup, Phil has done a few CF wing sets for me over the years, most recently for the new U-7 Valken being built now. And he's correct about flimsy wings, check out pics F9, G1 and G2 in my '96 Smokin' Joe's build thread- https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=770

Hey thanks guys, I will contact Phil, not interested in flimsy wings, I want really strong lightweight wings

I make mine from wood, 1/32 ply with shaped strips on the edges and foam cores. They were alot lighter than the glass one's I had, but they weren't phil's or RC Boat company wings.

Back