• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Aquacraft Nitro Super Vee 27

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck

Looking for a bone stock Aquacraft Nitro Super Vee 27. Must be in great shape. With or w/out the radio and no fancy paint jobs or has been repainted. No junk. Pure stock. Thanks for reading my ad. Send pm.

Chuck

let me check at one of my lhs. i know they have some used aq boats for sale, but i think they are FE. i have to go there at lunch, to trade my thunder quake monster truck for a jato 3.3

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have something that would interest you. When I purchased the boat I installed a Sullivan Tiger Drive and got rid of the pullstart (I hate pullstarts). You would have to purchase the Tiger Drive wand at a local hobby shop (I'm keeping mine). The boat is in mint condition. If your interested make me an offer and I will take some pics and send them to you. I've used it once only and it's been sitting on a shelf since. I will consider your offer and let me know where about you live (I will be shipping from Canada).

I have one in orange, bone stock. no radio and very little damage to the top cover only. LMK if you are interested. Hull and motor is in great shape!

TL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back