• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB angled carb intake to suit MAC 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolschool

As the title says looking for the angled carb intake (if that what it's called) to suit a MAC 67

Thanks

Gino

Do you mean the drum rotor housing? I don't know if that will fit your green head. If it does you will also need the drum rotor.

Another option would be to fabricate a spacer that goes between the drum housing and the carb. I'm sure Ken R could make something. Or you could go exhaust throttle and venturi.

Yeah what Tim said!

What I'm trying to do is angle/elevate the carb up as I am thinking that the water sloshing around in the scale is being ingested into the motor.

I know I could try to stop the water ingress somehow, but figured this will be an option to try and prove my theory.

In the interim, can you put sponge up around the front of the motor / carby to stop / soak up the water, put as much in as you can, just a thought

As the title says looking for the angled carb intake (if that what it's called) to suit a MAC 67

Thanks

Gino
Gino,

I believe I have one of the earlier intake and rotors without the ramp. Ill have to check when i get home but im pretty sure I do. Let me know if this is what your after.

Matt

Gino,

This is the housing and rotor I have. Let me know if this is what your looking for.

20130729_193445.jpg

Thanks Matt

Back