• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb - Airtronics 2.4G Antenna

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
Anyone have an extra Airtronics 2.4g FHSS-2 antenna that they'd like to sell? The one I'm looking for is the Airtronics model #479117. This is the antenna for the Airtronics 2.4g

FHSS-2 93824 RF Module. It may also work with other Airtronics 2.4g modules, but I know for sure it works with the 93824.

If you have one that you are willing to let go, PLEASE let me know.

Thank you!

The only way I could get one was requesting direct from Airtronics repair. $14.99 and shipping. Had mine replaced when radio sent in for some broken case repair.

Bill

Guys, I'm not having any luck with Airtronics repair on finding an antenna for my M11 2.4g FHSS-2 radio. The antenna fits in my 93824 rf module. Does anyone have one or know of someone who might have one that they'd be wiling to part with? PLEASE let me know. I hate to have to trash a perfectly good radio that just needs an antenna.

Thank you!

Guys, I'm not having any luck with Airtronics repair on finding an antenna for my M11 2.4g FHSS-2 radio. The antenna fits in my 93824 rf module. Does anyone have one or know of someone who might have one that they'd be wiling to part with? PLEASE let me know. I hate to have to trash a perfectly good radio that just needs an antenna.

Thank you!
No luck trying Horizon either??

Last edited by a moderator:
To get parts for Airtronics go to www.hobbypeople.net
The add on module and receiver for 2.4ghz has been discontinued for a couple years. I thought he originally was asking for the M11X antenna. Thats the one I got when sent in for repair. I've sold the Airtronics line for years and haven't seen the module or antenna available to order for quite awhile. The M11X, which I love as a radio, has also been discontinued. It's replacement is now the M12. A smaller transmitter, but has even more features. It's kinda overkill for our boats.

Bill

Thank you!
No luck trying Horizon either??

Don, I haven't tried Horizon. I'll take a look there.

I saw this as an alternative. http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/proddetail.php?prod=XPS-MX

I also have a good number of low band modules and receivers plus crystals for the m11. Some new in package, if interested. Or I could sell you a used but like new m-11 with module, receiver, etc.

Bill

Bill, I've heard of the ExtremeLink system, but I question if it'll work for my application. I guess I need to call their tech group and find out. On the M11's that you'd be wiling to sell, are they the 2.4g or the 75Mhz models? It sounds like they're the latter. Is that right?

Mike, I checked on line with Hobby People...no luck there.

BTW it's better to call them and get them on the phone. They don't respond to emails very fast

Mike, I have a call into the Global Hobby tech group. They were out of the office today.

Try HobbyKing.

Okay...I haven't checked there, but I will.

The add on module and receiver for 2.4ghz has been discontinued for a couple years. I thought he originally was asking for the M11X antenna. Thats the one I got when sent in for repair. I've sold the Airtronics line for years and haven't seen the module or antenna available to order for quite awhile. The M11X, which I love as a radio, has also been discontinued. It's replacement is now the M12. A smaller transmitter, but has even more features. It's kinda overkill for our boats.

Bill

Yep...I sadly know you're right on this, Bill. It just seems ridiculous that Airtronics doesn't still offer a replacement antenna for their M11 2.4g FHSS-2 93824 rf module! I have 2 M11 2.4g FHSS-2 radios, and both are in perfect working order. I just need an antenna. Anyway, I appreciate your help here. Thank you!

I was informed by Airtronics Tech Support that the 479117 antenna for the M11 is no longer available...BUT...the antenna for the RDS8000 TX is almost identical and will work on my M11 93824 rf module. So does anyone by chance have an antenna for the Airtronics RDS8000 TX that they's be wiling to part with? Please let me know.

Does the antenna connect with the standard mini coax 2.4ghz style standard antenna style connector like a Fasst antenna ?

You can find 2.4 ghz antenna's with mini coax connectors in abandoned WiFi and other 2.4 ghz products like phone bases or handsets at second hand stores.

Back