• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a Shaman or Warhead Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Davis

Supporting Member
I know its a long shot but with all the guys going to gas and electric I thought someone may just have one in their collection that they are willing to part with?????

Please let me know what you have to offer. I can provide email if that is easier to send pictures.

Thanks,

Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks David. Yes, I have one Zach that I can sell. Send me an email at sales@novarossi .us and I can send pics. Thanks. 

I just sold my Warhead locally,yesterday. I will be taking possession of a Shaman, I did some horse trading for, within the next week or so. When I get it I’ll post up some photos, and if you’re still looking, it may just turn out to be the one you always wanted.

C52DDB13-C4CB-4D49-B611-A746FD6B5EEA.jpeg CC771D5D-E785-4A8D-A2E4-2436389B2251.jpeg 529CC9B4-9682-4C0B-9B6C-8951DF34424A.jpeg Zack,
Make me an offer I can’t refuse.
Where abouts in Maine are you located? I worked at Bath Iron Works in ‘77,’78,’79 and again in 1989.

Latest posts

Back