• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a Rigger for my CMB .45 EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harald1966

Finally I found out how navigate in this "new to me" forum.

As stated, I need a 45 Rigger without engine.

Harald

Are you looking for a twin cyl. gas engine too? I have a 70cc qd if you can use one that big. Also have a 45sg if you could use something like that too.

I like the SG rigger Mike!

Remember, I asked for the price first.

How much?

You got my e-mail right?

Mail sent and waiting for Harald to reply. Rather than to reply to all that have pm'd me, here is the mail that I sent Harald so you all will know price and details.

The boat is an Andy Brown sg. I've stripped and sealed it and fitted some hardware on it with the idea of using to run straight away passes. It has been fitted with a 67 Picco EXR disc engine and a 1/4" shaft, carbon cowl and covers, rudder and 1/4" strut with a drive cable. You can buy it as shown in the pix for 600, or less the engine and pipe for 300. If you want to run it as a 45 heat racer, you would need to re drill and adjust the motor mount to suit your engine and replace the 1/4" drive with 3/16". It does have a new CMDI turnfin with it too.

Mike B

Mail sent and waiting for Harald to reply. Rather than to reply to all that have pm'd me, here is the mail that I sent Harald so you all will know price and details.

The boat is an Andy Brown sg. I've stripped and sealed it and fitted some hardware on it with the idea of using to run straight away passes. It has been fitted with a 67 Picco EXR disc engine and a 1/4" shaft, carbon cowl and covers, rudder and 1/4" strut with a drive cable. You can buy it as shown in the pix for 600, or less the engine and pipe for 300. If you want to run it as a 45 heat racer, you would need to re drill and adjust the motor mount to suit your engine and replace the 1/4" drive with 3/16". It does have a new CMDI turnfin with it too.

Mike B

Thanks for the offers guys.

Give me a couple of days to decide which one.

I will give you feedback very soon!

Back