• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a Pair of OS .21 XM Outboards

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, I can do two new ones to you for $630.00 U.S. thats including shipping to Aussieland...(in stock). Or I can do two used ones (less than one race at the Tunnel Champs on each). Email for details on either set if you interested.

[email protected]

~James

Mark, I can do two new ones to you for $630.00 U.S. thats including shipping to Aussieland...(in stock). Or I can do two used ones (less than one race at the Tunnel Champs on each). Email for details on either set if you interested.
[email protected]

~James
James , I may be interested in an OS new or used how much for 1 ?

Thanks Ed

Ed, I can do a NEW one shipped to you for about $305.00 I only have two more used ones left, and since I offered them to Mark above, id like to give him a chance to respond. If he doesnt respond what are you looking for? bone stock or one with my mods already on it? Let me know and Ill send you a PM with the info.

Shane, I dont have any used complete K&B's, just a box full-o-parts... :) Send me a PM with what you are looking for in an OS.

~James

Ed, I can do a NEW one shipped to you for about $305.00 I only have two more used ones left, and since I offered them to Mark above, id like to give him a chance to respond. If he doesnt respond what are you looking for? bone stock or one with my mods already on it? Let me know and Ill send you a PM with the info.
Shane, I dont have any used complete K&B's, just a box full-o-parts... :) Send me a PM with what you are looking for in an OS.

~James
Hi James,

Thanks for the offer. I have decided to ditch my idea of building a twin for now. The idea was to mount a pair on the transom of my Shaman. I have been convinced that it's more trouble than it may be worth.

Regards

MJ

No sweat Mark, I know of four twins are being built as we speak. im doing the engines on three of them... itll be a cool class to whatch.

~James

Latest posts

Back