• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a 21 Youngblood Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Chris is very happy with his and not sure that he wants to sell it. Contact Kevin Sheren here on IW. I think he had a couple of them for sale.

From what I remember the mold's for the Youngblood mono's were sold to the owner of "Mountain Hobbies", Colorado, some years back. They were re-produced under the product name "Malibu" (up to maybe 2013 or 2014 or so?). They pretty much looked exactly the same. If you search around for "Malibu RC model boat" you may come across one

I think Chris is very happy with his and not sure that he wants to sell it. Contact Kevin Sheren here on IW. I think he had a couple of them for sale.
I think that Kevin sold the ones he had. I talked to him about 2 weeks ago and just about everything was sold. He had an Insane Gen 2 Gas Sport Hydro left that he wan't to give me a great deal on. I snagged a Thunderboat that was part of the estate collection plus got Juice's old Warpath.

Back