• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 90 Degree fuel nipple

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Bryant

I'm after a couple of 90 degree fuel nipples in either plastic or metal, must be m3 thread or similar to fit onto my carb from a Frank Werner K45.

8ccbef7d307bc2b57f2bad4d512f28b1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I got the size completely wrong it's a 0.157" (4mm) thread and it's definitely not an metric M series I deleive it's a UNC or UNF thread. I've had a look on McMaster and I came find any.

Last edited by a moderator:
M4 will unfortunately not fit the carb as it was the first size I tried, I found a 10 32 and tried that but it is just too big. If I can't find one my next option is to drill a hole threw the tub and feed the fuel line threw it.

3d994f130c8b22d36a43e8d788432d6d.jpg

If you want to, send it to me and I will make it work.....

I am not afraid of cracking it...just teasing
default_smile.png

Charles

Steve,

Plug the hole with a 3 mm set screw in the side of the water jacket, and drill a .062" hole

thru the top of the water jacket. It will spray straight up once you start running no need for

a 90 degree water fitting. You can make a nice adjustable water flow valve with a tee fitting

and a 4-40 screw.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

Steven is talking about the carb fuel fitting, not the water jacket. Take a look at his pic posted and the standard fitting is almost against the tub side.

Steve,

If I was you I would take that carb off and send it to Charles

and let him install a good spraybar and his nice banjo 90 degree

fittings like his Zoom carbs have. He did offer to help you right?

Just A Great Idea,

Mark Sholund

Thanks Guys for your help, i have been waiting for a custom carb to be made for this engine so i didn't want to waste any money having it modified, however i'm not sure that is going to happen now so i would appreciate it if Charles can have a look at the carb.

Thanks for the offer Julian, unfortunately the bolt spacing is different so the carb will not fit..........

Steve

Latest posts

Back