• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 86-87 8th scale Bud Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrcbud

Looking for 86 Bud cowl. Iwas wondering if anybody had 1 to sell or know where I can get 1. Just got back from Iraq and I'm anxious to get my hands dirty Thanks :D

Looking for 86 Bud cowl. Iwas wondering if anybody had 1 to sell or know where I can get 1. Just got back from Iraq and I'm anxious to get my hands dirty Thanks :D
Welcome Back! :D

the "I'm anxious to get my hands dirty"sounds like an Oxi-moron....LOL especially since you just came back Iraq.... :lol:

I can help you out. I have the cowlings and wings made up in West System epoxy with carbon fiber reinforcements. Sent you a PM. Let me know.

rcboats2 thanks for the welcome home B)

Joefroooo, got the PM send some pics :D

rcboats2 thanks for the welcome home B)

Joefroooo, got the PM send some pics :D
The pictures are sent to your Email. Let me know if you need any others. I also have a mold to make the hull. These were made off on Newton Plans. Ken Hildreth here is St Louis is currently running this hull and is very competive with it.

Joe

joe got the pics wow that looks awesome but I'm looking for the 86-87 version. Though I now know who to go to for a later version of the Bud (90-94) Thanks alot. BTW how much for the cowl and canopy? for future reference.

Thank you :)

Which bud are you talking about, the T-1 or the T-2? Have you tried contacting Troy McIntyre (RC Sportscraft)?

yah I tried Troy but my emails won't go through they keep getting rejected.

I think I found a source though . :)

myrcbud pricing sent to you.

Any one else needing pricing or information on avaibilty of boat please PM me.

Thanks JOE

Joes glasswork is very good, anything you get from him you will be very pleased. The 93 bud I run is very very close to scale including the sponson pads. The boat runs fast and handles well. Hopefully well enough to defend its traveling cup at evansville, but thats a wait and see story. haha, Ken

Ken, I saw pics of his work. I'm even thinking of selling a hull I have just to get one of his.

Back