• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB .80 to .91 size CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky

Need a good used motor for my 90 size rigger. My other motor did not work out. Does anyone want to part with thier good used CMB?

Thanks

Rocky

Need a good used motor for my 90 size rigger. My other motor did not work out. Does anyone want to part with thier good used CMB?
Thanks

Rocky
Hi Rocky, I have a CMB evo 2000. I'm no expert on motors-but the bearings feel smooth. Motor comes with a water cooled header/silicone coupler/silenced pipe. $220+ shipping. E mail [email protected] if you need pics or more info. Thanks, Glenn

Thanks

Rocky
I have a 1.00 ABC Evo II that has only been run a few times on 25% fuel for breakin. It ran in excess of 70mph during the breakin and is in perfect condition. Will sell for $400 I no longer have the Cajun Bullet that it ran in. [email protected]

Back