• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 7.5 Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All,

LMK what you have, preferably after a Nelson setup, but could also consider a good K&B or Rossi or something.

I need Motor, lower, Pipe (even if they are separate).

Cheers

Kris

Hi All,

LMK what you have, preferably after a Nelson setup, but could also consider a good K&B or Rossi or something.

I need Motor, lower, Pipe (even if they are separate).

Cheers

Kris
Hey Kris,

Are you going to join the "Big Blocks"?? I need someone to race against, I seem to have scared off Gino, Murph and Greg M :eek:

Kris,

My short stroke Nelson was up for sale, no takers.. Could put it on either a K&B or Lawless lower.. As for pipe, not certain what extra's I have.. Would need to check in the next day or two. If you don't get any other offers, let me know..

Kesso,

Someone has to show you boys how to do it!

Mark,

I know nothing about versions of Nelsons, how old is it and how much work has it done(if known)?

What sort of price you looking for with a complete K&B lower?

Cheers

Kris

Kesso,

Someone has to show you boys how to do it!

Mark,

I know nothing about versions of Nelsons, how old is it and how much work has it done(if known)?

What sort of price you looking for with a complete K&B lower?

Cheers

Kris
Kris, No power heads here but I do have a couple K&B lowers. Let me know if you need one cut for a can or tuned pipe.

Thanks,

Glenn

Kris,

No lowers.. The one K&B I do have is cracked at the prop shaft :angry: not good. Been asking $200 shipped on the motor. Got any O.S. 21 xm motors/parts you might want to trade?

Nelson: 2006 short stroke. About 2 (+) gallons thru it. Never leaned on. Used the motor 06 thru 08. It was put up for 09 when I changed to a K&B Pro. No scratches on the p/s, Six new Nelson plugs, extra shims and notes from Gary P. Even toss in the header that was altered to fit the motor.

Craig, I have a good boat coming which I think will get you interested ;)

Mark, sending you a PM

Kris

I have Gold Head 8702 with new piston and sleeve. Has 1450 mod prop new flex shat and prop shaft. Has mod lower for tuned pipe. Has bob kensil pipe or Silver bullet pipe you pick. Has lighted flywheel Brand new rod. Lower has a oil line cut to oil flex shaft. comes with 7.5 carb or pay extra and get my 11cc carb for it. Very fast engine. I hit inthe 50's with it. Asking $360 shipped

Attachments

• engine pic.jpg
    engine pic.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back