• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb .67 ops parts or complete also want large tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Paul

i have a used OPS67 with new bearings and Rod, RPM carb if your interested msg me your email address and i will get you some pictures sent over

steve

I have 2 .67's I will never use again. Make me an offer. 1 is slightly used, the other was started and cleaned/oiled/put away.

Mike

I also have several OPS67's if you're still looking. A couple NIB red heads that have never seen fuel, and a race ready billet drum motor that is itching to get into a boat.

Paul, I called and left you a voicemail. I don't have any spare slide valve carbs. The race prepped billet bearing housing drum rotor motor and both NIB motors have slide valve carbs on them. I also have WIB bearings for the OPS motors in stock. I'll be driving down I-75 from Chattanooga to St. Pete Beach, FL tomorrow for a week's worth of vacation. I'll try to email you some pics.

Latest posts

Back