• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 67 Mono Stinger drive and Ruder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro rob

Looking for a stinger drive for a 46in prather and a rudder to go along with it. Dont plan to use the existing old prather hardware, Thanks. 3/16 shaft, ops 67 engine.

Looking for a stinger drive for a 46in prather and a rudder to go along with it. Dont plan to use the existing old prather hardware, Thanks. 3/16 shaft, ops 67 engine.
rob dont run that prather hull as a surface drive !!!! i have been there and done that. my best advice to you is run all the stock prather hardware except upgrade the rudder to a wedge type with a water pick up make sure you dont put it off the transom any further back then the stock set back and up grade the turn fin to a larger type like lenny blake makes. the prather boat was designed to run sub surface if you run it surface drive it will handle very poorly,shane

rob dont run that prather hull as a surface drive !!!! i have been there and done that. my best advice to you is run all the stock prather hardware except upgrade the rudder to a wedge type with a water pick up make sure you dont put it off the transom any further back then the stock set back and up grade the turn fin to a larger type like lenny blake makes. the prather boat was designed to run sub surface if you run it surface drive it will handle very poorly,shane

Oh! Heck of a deal! Thanks shane! saved me some headaches! What prop did you run?

Still looking for rudder....

Oh! Heck of a deal! Thanks shane! saved me some headaches! What prop did you run?

Still looking for rudder....
run an octura x 455 2 blade you will be money ;)

Back