• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: .21 SpeedMaster Mini Rudder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I am need of a Speedmaster .21 mini rudder and all hardware and brackets for mounting for a rigger project if anybody has one they don't need or want to sell let me know before I go buy a new on this would help me out.

Thanks

Beau Parsons

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for one of these. If not who sells these and or stocks them?

Thanks Beau
Beau,

i sell the speedmaster mini rudders with hardware, I can send one with the tank, as I should get your tank completed this week

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Walt,

Thanks just let me know on the price of the rudder w/assembly and the tank and I will paypal you for both. Hope after your knee surgery, you are recovering and the pain is subsiding slowly, take care buddy.

Thanks much appreciated

Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
Walt,

Thanks just let me know on the price of the rudder w/assembly and the tank and I will paypal you for both. Hope after your knee surgery, you are recovering and the pain is subsiding slowly, take care buddy.

Thanks much appreciated

Beau
Beau,

Will PM you final cost for both items

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Back