• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 21 OB Tunnel hull And/Or Powerhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All, I need to upgrade my 'mod' tunnel, so please show me what you have that you would consider selling. It needs to be a competative hull. I dont really want anything like a Lap Cat or HotShot thanks...a K&B mod motor, MIGHT be OK if it was the right sort of setup, but preferably not.

Oh and as for budget, shoiw me what you got and we will go from there...

Cheers

Kris

Hi All, I need to upgrade my 'mod' tunnel, so please show me what you have that you would consider selling. It needs to be a competative hull. I dont really want anything like a Lap Cat or HotShot thanks...a K&B mod motor, MIGHT be OK if it was the right sort of setup, but preferably not.

Cheers

Kris
Have an OS 21xm outboard (new) $240 plus shipping.

New ts/2 with 2 os engines, 1 mod 1 stock complete and ready to spalsh with 3ch pcm futaba.500 shipped.

Mike B

I HAVE A NEW BOAT ON THE MARKET CALLED A VISION, IT TOOK SECOND AT THE WINTER NATIONALS,AND JUST WON THE TWO DAY RACE IN BRANDON,FL ,SINGLE COLOR 175.00 TWO COLOR 200.00 WITH RADIO BOX, I WILL TRY TO POST PICS IF POSSIBLE,OR SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND THEM IN THE MAIL

Cheers

Kris

Kris,

Curt Powel is selling an outstanding tunnel hull on this web-site. You will definitely be in the front of the pack with this boat and set-up. ;) He takes very good care of his boats and keeps everything in pristine working order. So I know you wouldn’t be disappointed with it. I do realize the only problem would be getting the boat to you.

Steve

Back