• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 21 Cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dave, do you want a .21 ob tunnel, or a .21 inboard cat? i have an unknown .21 ib cat. bare hull-$30 plus shipping. solid hull, no cracks or rot. not a clue what it is, though.

If dave passes on it I would like next crack at it. I would like to get some pics. Thanks Ryon Shaw

you got a pm, too. i will get pics out sat. to every one. vanduzer, you have first option.

Last edited by a moderator:
dave, do you want a .21 ob tunnel, or a .21 inboard cat? i have an unknown .21 ib cat. bare hull-$30 plus shipping. solid hull, no cracks or rot. not a clue what it is, though.
ok, i lied. when i got the boat out to take pics, the deck and hull are starting to separate in the nose. not cracking, just separating. should be an easy fix with epoxy. don't remember it being that way, when i put it away last. my son should have pics posted soon/today. i'm at home with dialup, he had to go to work. they have the fast hookups.

dave did you get the pics i emailed? haven't heard anything since. if you don't want it, let me know, and it will go to shawdaddy.

I have an Aeromarine .21 cat less motor and pipe. Is painted a Silver and green and is in great shape. Put motor pipe and receiver and its ready to go. If you want pictures e-mail me at [email protected].

Back