wtb 1/4 scale tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Nitro, Gas outboard, or FE? Also, do you want to get one built, of are you just looking for a used hull? Let me know, I can build you one. Thanks, Mike

Gas outboard.

Either a kit to build or something built.

Wood or glass doesn't matter

What do you have and how much.

Yeah, I was going to suggest either a zipp kits, or if you wanted a custom tunnel I have a cowling mold big enough to build whatever size you would need, and I can design you a boat to fit whatever you are looking for. My only problem is I have 5 kneelers to build first! Not sure of your time frame. Let me know, Mike

I am looking for a 1/4 scale tunnel. If you have one for sale please email me pics and [email protected]

Thanks
i have a zip kits tunnel "illusion" ill sell i was going to build it and i already have enough on my plate at the level im currently at.. 160.00 plus shipping 15.00 ..... but we need to take these kind of ads to the for sale section .. it is also for looking as well, thanks

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. I have found one. Thanks Mike.

I will be playing with this one to see if I like the class. I am going to tinker with using a x-can on it and playing around with making a cover for the carb.

Back