Wow, talk about inflation

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read towards the bottom. It is actually not for sale, he is trying to clear his name from a negative feedback. Some moron actually thought he was buying a real outboard motor for his fishing boat. :lol:

Thats some story!

Read towards the bottom. It is actually not for sale, he is trying to clear his name from a negative feedback. Some moron actually thought he was buying a real outboard motor for his fishing boat. :lol:

Did I read this correct: some M O R O N.....

well not the Dutch one. ;) ;) ;)

Ronald.

That was a great story. I don't understand how someone can look at the K&B 7.5cc picture and believe they are receiving a 1:1 O/B. I wonder if he noticed any differences in a 1:1 vs R/C.

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one big mistake to make.... quite impressive...

Perhaps someone from the forum may be interested in buying it from him... or he may consider keeping it and use it as a trolling motor or backup engine on the fishing boat :lol:

Back