Worlds Fastest Pleasure boat......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Smoothed right out after 110 mph :blink:

THAT would be a ride.............. B)

Turn up the volume and listen to those sweethearts purrrr..........

I can only imagine how long it took to get back to the dock at 60 mph on the return leg- LMAO :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Some of the depths on the chart plotter where showing 7-8 ft and running 193 mph- :eek:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty Awesome !! They're definitely not dressed for that ride though , that baby gets upside down game over !!
Would a helmet and suit even make a difference at those speeds ??

Just asking :blink:

Open casket / closed casket - Im sure-

but :p

hey guys, i know the owner of this rediculously fast boat. he owns a bunch of m/b dealerships out of ny. i used to p/u cars at some of his dealers. i wish i could go for a ride in it.PS, i could not aford the fuel that it burned in this video.mikie.

That is John Tomlinson on throttles. MUTLI Time US-1 National Champion. Team Budwiser Select. But the Turbine

"Miss Geico" Is still the fastest. Also That boat has run as a race boat.

I have seen that boat make the run to Bimini and back the last 2 years. The first year they came in first, but last year the boat broke and had to stay in bimini.

I think they made th 106 mile run in just over an hour. Last year the Aquamania boat (same hull as Miss Geico) broke the record running it in 43 mins.

The miss Geico boat back when it was callan hit 209 mph at the lake rescue shoot out. However there is a new boat that is trying to break the propeller driven speed record that Miss budwiser set several years ago. It should be interesting to see if they can do it this year. i think they are aiming for something near 230 mph in a 56' cat with 4 2000 hp turbines.

That is John Tomlinson on throttles. MUTLI Time US-1 National Champion. Team Budwiser Select. But the Turbine

I think not.... Bet the Miss Geico doesnt have twin superchargers on each engines like this boat has...That thing was tacking about 6200-6500 for that speed! Not bad eighter!!! Wonder what she would really do with NOS injected with the blowers?? :D :D :D Can we say 200+ :D Plus if you enclosed the cockpit she wouldve reached 200+

I can agree to a point on the covered cockpit, but NOS would blow the heads right off those engines
not if its done and pressurized and nosled wright...if my memery is wright? didnt the old vintage round nose hydro's with V12's had twin superchargers.. and some put NOS in them to play sneaky pete against the other guys to win??Just going by what I saw in madison movie..

Only a couple boats THAT I KNOW OF ever ran NOS, and not in conjunction with added on Turbochargers. The Miss Madison ran a stock Allison 1710, incorporating a single stage Supercharger. The only other boat that I KNOW RAN WITH NOS was the 1977-81 Atlas, but only in it's last few years. A NOS system was added to the Rolls Royce Merlin 1650 with its integral two stage supercharger in an attempt to match the horspower of the Budweiser's larger Rolls Royce GRiffon 2200's. It was only partially successful and the Atlas could never quite catch the Budweiser. That didn't stop the Atlas from taking the National Championship in 79 and 80, I believe due to problems dialing in the two new Bud hulls. That quest would ultimately cost Bill Muncey his life and end the racing career of that Atlas hull in 1981

I can agree to a point on the covered cockpit, but NOS would blow the heads right off those engines
not if its done and pressurized and nosled wright...if my memery is wright? didnt the old vintage round nose hydro's with V12's had twin superchargers.. and some put NOS in them to play sneaky pete against the other guys to win??Just going by what I saw in madison movie..
He would be better of changing to a different fuel than trying NOS and with the boost he is running it would blow something up with the addition of NOS. The cool thing about Gino (the owner of the boat) is he is down to earth easy to talk to guy.

By the way this boat will be featured Sunday night on worlds most expensive rides.

Allen

That is pretty cool. But what a bunch of dumb @$#$% no helmet,neck restraints or 5point harness. If the locked up a lower unit gearcase or threw just one prop blade they would end up smashed into the dash and dead. I have had my rig seize a piston at 82mph and it is all that you can do to not get thrown out of the front of the boat.

I think not.... Bet the Miss Geico doesnt have twin superchargers on each engines like this boat has...That thing was tacking about 6200-6500 for that speed! Not bad eighter!!! Wonder what she would really do with NOS injected with the blowers??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Can we say 200+
biggrin.gif
Plus if you enclosed the cockpit she wouldve reached 200+
I don't believe that turbines need a blower, or NOS.
The hull sounds awesom on the water as it goes by, just a medium loud WHOOOSH! noise, the water slaping the hill, and the props in the water. The last time the ran in Chattanooga, they only got up to about 180 in the flying kilometer due to a broken water pickup.

The Geico girls were pretty cute too. Gots pics on my PC at home........

I think not.... Bet the Miss Geico doesnt have twin superchargers on each engines like this boat has...That thing was tacking about 6200-6500 for that speed! Not bad eighter!!! Wonder what she would really do with NOS injected with the blowers??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Can we say 200+
biggrin.gif

And we TOTALLY expect you to share as soon as you arrive home Jon - :p :p :p

Andy

I think not.... Bet the Miss Geico doesnt have twin superchargers on each engines like this boat has...That thing was tacking about 6200-6500 for that speed! Not bad eighter!!! Wonder what she would really do with NOS injected with the blowers?? :D :D :D Can we say 200+ :D Plus if you enclosed the cockpit she wouldve reached 200+

As of right now, none of the piston engine boats have run the speeds that the turbine powered boats are running. You have to realize just how light the 1800 hp turbines are compared to the 1550 sterlings that the bacardi guys were running.

Nitrous is not going to really be woth a **** in an offshore race boat.

biggrin.gif
Can we say 200+
biggrin.gif

And we TOTALLY expect you to share as soon as you arrive home Jon -
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Andy
Darn can't get the pics to upload..........
sad.gif

The turbines are constant power in a very light package. JUst need to keep the salt water out.

Back