World Tunnel...IMPORTANT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang

For some reason the rcRacingEvents is going a little crazy tonight...The race is NOT sold out and doesn't have over 1000 boats entered.

I have contacted Bill so hope to have this corrected in the morning... Sorry but I am sure Bill will get it fixed tomorrow. jj

Hey Gang

For some reason the rcRacingEvents is going a little crazy tonight...The race is NOT sold out and doesn't have over 1000 boats entered.

I have contacted Bill so hope to have this corrected in the morning... Sorry but I am sure Bill will get it fixed tomorrow. jj
How in the heck do you expect Don Gilbert to drive 7 boats in B tunnel?? :blink: He has a hard enough time trying to drive just one. :lol:

~Jr.

Looks like James Beasley and I both have 96 boats entered each. Crazy thing is, James probably has enough outboards to do it!!!!!!........ ;)

WTC Entries.pdf

Attachments

• WTC Entries.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
ALL FIXED..THANKS BILL..I had nightmares about this all night. jj
Ok, JJ,

Now that its all better you can go back to your regularly scheduled dreams, of what you are going to fix James and I to eat for lunch one day at the WTC!!!!!!!.......... :p

We all appreciate what you and John and the rest of your crew are doing to hold this race again this year. It wil be my first WTC and I can't wait!!!!........ :)

Now that I scared everyone...lets see some checks in the mail for your entries....this race is filling up fast.. :D Don't worry Ron.....you and James will be well fed....thank goodness I don't have to feed the other 999 boaters. jj

Now that I scared everyone...lets see some checks in the mail for your entries....this race is filling up fast.. :D Don't worry Ron.....you and James will be well fed....thank goodness I don't have to feed the other 999 boaters. jj

Hahahahahahaha.......................that was a good one...... :D

If Deryl cooks more chicken Perlo, I will fight anyone there for my share of it.

I dont think you understand Ron, nothing gets between me and the Perlo. Im also not afraid to walk around naked. Just ask anyone... You guy are the ones who should be afraid if someone steals my clothes. I see it everyday in the mirror, but for your guys - what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

I dont think you understand Ron, nothing gets between me and the Perlo. Im also not afraid to walk around naked. Just ask anyone... You guy are the ones who should be afraid if someone steals my clothes. I see it everyday in the mirror, but for your guys - what has been seen, cannot be unseen.
You got that wrong, "What can't be seen can't be unseen!!!!!!!"....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

See, you're going to the gutter, I was referring to the flubber.
Gutter?........ :( Just joking big guy.... :) If JJ fixes Perlo, and you can get through Beasley, guess we have no option but to share........... :angry:

Somebody steal somebodys clothes at a race? WOW..and saw Gabe naked...... :blink: I had a little help from my friends..lol :ph34r: I just happen to be the littlest one so I was "told" to sneak up to his campsite and steal them....I love racing!

...I love racing!
Racing? You havent been racing yet woman.... just attended boat races. Its ON at the WTC. Tell your boy to get your 40 tunnel done, step up with the 'men' and race......ooohhhhhhh (Ever notice how "ooohhhhhhh" makes everything sound worse?)

Ron, maybe I was the one whos mind went to the gutter after all...lol. I think you think we were thinking the same think. Thank you for thanking me for thanking you. (you just read that a couple times didn't you?)

Now do you see what I did there? :D

Shut up Tim.

...I love racing!
Racing? You havent been racing yet woman.... just attended boat races. Its ON at the WTC. Tell your boy to get your 40 tunnel done, step up with the 'men' and race......ooohhhhhhh (Ever notice how "ooohhhhhhh" makes everything sound worse?)

Ron, maybe I was the one whos mind went to the gutter after all...lol. I think you think we were thinking the same think. Thank you for thanking me for thanking you. (you just read that a couple times didn't you?)

Now do you see what I did there? :D

Shut up Tim.
You had me at hello!!!!....then totally lost me...... :(

BTW, dont get JJ stirred up or she might throw something in the water and kick all our butts like Carol Loeb did at the Winternats!!!!!!..... :)

"Sidewinder" ain't afraid of no men, umm I mean "Boys" and I do have another boat coming..and Gabe you got the shirt to prove it.....Victim #1. jj

OK on a serious note...still having some issues with rcRacingevents this morning and Bill is working on it for me.....we are still not sold out......Thanks jj

Back