World Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Drake

I would like to thank all the guys for the support in this event as I could not be there this year. You guys did a great job with the event and a special thanks to Me Time for the live coverage so I could see some of it. A very special thanks to John Otto, Randy Premo, Kevin Lee, Shane Adderley great job guys.

1st Place 20 stock Tunnel John Otto Perferct Score = Lynx

1st Place 20 Mod Tunnel Randy Premo Perferct Score = Lynx

1st Place 40 Stock Tunnel Shane Aderley = Shaman

1st Place 40 Mod Tunnel Kevin Lee = Shaman

Hey Ron,

Maybe next year Grim and I will be able to attend the WCs again. I have my Shaman running really well - like I'm making Eric Bourlet really nervous. Placed third in 40 Stock on Saturday. Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda might have won had I not be taken out in the final round.

JD

Hey Ron,

Maybe next year Grim and I will be able to attend the WCs again. I have my Shaman running really well - like I'm making Eric Bourlet really nervous. Placed third in 40 Stock on Saturday. Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda might have won had I not be taken out in the final round.

JD
Hey Jerry, Whos yellow Shaman was it that you were trying to get around in a couple of those heats?? :rolleyes:

Hey Ron,

JD
Hey Jerry, Whos yellow Shaman was it that you were trying to get around in a couple of those heats?? :rolleyes:
Jimmy M's??

JD

Hey Ron,

JD
Jimmy M's??

JD
Thats great to hear... Keep feeding me and Ron input on how its working. Between Kevin Lee's rocket mod, and Halbrehder and Britton here with sport, and Shane comes over from Bermuda and wins WTC sport D the Shaman stock boats are really rockin. On Saturday evening at WTC, Bill Britton made several passes on gun at 56+ with a K&B can motor, and there was room for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ron,

JD
Jimmy M's??

JD
Thats great to hear... Keep feeding me and Ron input on how its working. Between Kevin Lee's rocket mod, and Halbrehder and Britton here with sport, and Shane comes over from Bermuda and wins WTC sport D the Shaman stock boats are really rockin. On Saturday evening at WTC, Bill Britton made several passes on gun at 56+ with a K&B can motor, and there was room for more.
Yes indeed-ee...

Shamans Rock!

Hey Ron,

JD
Jimmy M's??

JD
Yes indeed-ee...

Shamans Rock!
Yes indeed they do rock. I have to admit Jerry's boat runs really well, I just got lucky to be in front of him.

Congrats to everyone at the WTC.

Jim

congrats to all the winners.

Hope all the racing was a fine competition..

Thanks for the all guys and girls making it possible to have such a great event, although not all the hotshots were there....

Ronald

As always I had a great time. Respect to Premo, Otto, Adderly, and Lee. Top notch racers. I'm staying with Carl's boats from now on. Ron and Randy Spend huge amounts of time on each boat to make sure it is the best boat out there.

I wanna be just like Randy! :blink:

I guess that means I need to edit my signature...

Last edited by a moderator:
As always I had a great time. Respect to Premo, Otto, Adderly, and Lee. Top notch racers. I'm staying with Carl's boats from now on. Ron and Randy Spend huge amounts of time on each boat to make sure it is the best boat out there.

I wanna be just like Randy! :blink:

I guess that means I need to edit my signature...
Great Job also to you Bill at the WTC race and we are very proud to have you on our team along with john and all the other racers that support the lynx and shaman team. Once again guys great job this year.

Latest posts

Back