World Tunnel Champs list of Raffle prizes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Hey Guys,

First, I want to give a big thanks to the CMB club for allowing Me Time to hold the raffle at the World Tunnel Championships this year! Hopefully this raffle is going to help us a great deal with our expenses. We appreciate it so much! It is clubs like CMB that help keep Me Time traveling and doing what we do. A great deal of the expense for us to come to these races and broadcast them comes out of our own pocket, so THANK YOU CMB!!! We love you guys:

Before I get to the raffle items we have so far I want to tell you about the AquaCraft VS1 GIVEAWAY! AquaCraft has stepped up to be our premier sponsor for this event! We have a VS1 competition wood tunnel hull that we will be GIVING away to one lucky member of the Me Time Site! To take part in this give away, simply log on to the Me Time Live site anytime during the weekend and enter for you chance to WIN! We will be announcing the winner at the end of the racing on Sunday!

Now to the Raffle, here is a list of items that we have so far:

Insane Gas Tunnel Hull donated by Insane Boats

T-shirts donated by JJ custom racing apperal

Prop cupping pliers donated by Me Time

2 - Nautica shirts donated by Me Time

7 - 5x7 photographs with film reel frame donated by Me Time

1 - Event Poster donated by Me Time

1 - Costom 13x19 poster donated by Me Time

We will also be having a seperate raffle of an Aeromarine Sprint Cat hull donated by Wayne Farrow. 50% of the proceeds from this special raffle will go to the Charleston Breast Center.

Donation items would be much appreciated! If you would like to donate an item to this raffle please let me know!

Thanks so much and we will see you all at the race!! Be sure to check out the LIVE coverage on www.metimeliverc.com!

Kerri Carter

Me Time Productions

Back