World Championships Hungary

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XtremeRcBoats

In about 2 weeks the Naviga world championships start in Hungary. I'm also going, this will be my first time and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be running Hydro 7,5 with a Fire Fighter and Hydro 15 with a PPB rigger.

On the entry list of the H7,5 and H-15 i saw a lot of familiar names from the forum. Who is also going to Hungary and what will you be running? Would be nice to meet each other, see some real faces.

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im there for the complete race. I run H3.5 with my Kep's 21's and also V3.5 with my Falcon II.

See U there. :)

/Niklas

Im there for the complete race. I run H3.5 with my Kep's 21's and also V3.5 with my Falcon II.

See U there. :)

/Niklas
It's gonna be a long drive for you. Are you staying on the camping ground? We'll leave friday morning and hope to arrive on saturday.

See you there.

Yes, a aprox 24h drive if we would do it non-stop. We start on saturday and plan to be there around lunch time on monday. We're staying 800 meters from the site at the Gyopár Club Hotel.

I'm going also for the full 2 weeks. 12 hour ferry for me and then 3 days driving through 5 countries.

Dave

Frank - no, but a mini-van as in a Renault Grand Espace. Just 6 boats in total between the two of us.

Dave - just through 4 countries for us and a 7 hour ferry. :)

Important for all without trailer, the distance between parking/camping is verrrrrrry loooooooooooooooooong, without trolley is "suicide" !!

We are ready to pack and we'll leave tomorrow morning. We hope to arrive at the end of Saturday, that gives us plenty of time to setup camp, prepare the boats and relax a little (if possible ;) )

See you all there!

Attachments

• wc1.jpg
    wc1.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Al Hobbs has been talking about it on Facebook that past few weeks so look for him there.

I was hoping to have been working and living overseas by now so that I could attend the World's but it has not yet come to fruition yet. I'm now shooting for 2012.

Have Fun Guys!

:)

Back