wood tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim liddle

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum . I started building wood tunnel boats 10 years ago and I have been out of the hobby for 5 or 6 years . The boats I built were Dumas kits . These are fun boats but I am looking for something that handles better and a little faster. I really like building wood boats .I am thinking about building the JD WOF boats . I see the 3.5 WOF plans on rcstore.com . I read on this forum about a 7.5 JD WOF boat but I can,t find the plans for sale. If these plans are available can someone point me in the right direction please? I am sure these boats are a big improvement over the dumas boats. (Hotshot 45 and Sprint 3.5) I am in the middle Tennessee aera and looking for others who run tunnel boats.

Thanks Jim

What is your email addy? Believe I have the 28/30, 34 and 47 JD WOF plans on softcopy. One is very large and will need to be sent via a disk. These are FREE if you desire.

Where at in middle TN are you we run tunnels down in Huntsville AL and have some guys come down from the Nashville area when we have practice days scheduled. shoot me a pm my e-mail is [email protected]

Hi Everyone I am new to this forum . I started building wood tunnel boats 10 years ago and I have been out of the hobby for 5 or 6 years . The boats I built were Dumas kits . These are fun boats but I am looking for something that handles better and a little faster. I really like building wood boats .I am thinking about building the JD WOF boats . I see the 3.5 WOF plans on rcstore.com . I read on this forum about a 7.5 JD WOF boat but I can,t find the plans for sale. If these plans are available can someone point me in the right direction please? I am sure these boats are a big improvement over the dumas boats. (Hotshot 45 and Sprint 3.5) I am in the middle Tennessee aera and looking for others who run tunnel boats.

Thanks Jim

Sorry, been busy the past few days. Will attempt to get all requests out eary next week.

dont know if anyone is interested but i have a set of plans already printed to the size they need to be...they are the 28/30 wof jd plans...also have a printed article from rc boat modeler that jerry wrote... i know its not free,,(as i paid for these) but whoever wants them can have them for $10.00 shipped

let me know if anyone is interested...

Alden

EDIT) let me rephrase this,,, these are offered to jim first,,, if he doesnt want them then they are up for grabs

Last edited by a moderator:
I have plans for a 34" WOF tunnel.
JD
jerry I would be interested in those plans. & also want to give credit where its do, it was your WOF method that I have adopted and use with my own methods to create my design of gas cat hulls, now I want to do a gas tunnel.

thanhs

Back