Wood r/c web site

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

Seem as though my web site has been hacked,or God knows what, for some time. I rarely go there,so I didn't know. It was brought to my attention by a couple customers. Anyhow, after umpteen phone calls,a few more unanswered emails, more calls,new web host(go daddy!), more calls(you need to call this number instead!). Wahoo,every thing seems good again. I have made initial inquires,and will be in contact with a new pro web designer,and hope to have an all new site in the near future.

So thanks for every one that buys my stuff,and keep on the look out for a better site.

And just remember, most every thing I have is made to order,and takes extra time to get out the door(we're not Amazon.com,lol). Plus I am still working 66 hours a week at my real job, and no end in sight

Thanks for your business

Steve wood

Seem as though my web site has been hacked,or God knows what, for some time. I rarely go there,so I didn't know. It was brought to my attention by a couple customers. Anyhow, after umpteen phone calls,a few more unanswered emails, more calls,new web host(go daddy!), more calls(you need to call this number instead!). Wahoo,every thing seems good again. I have made initial inquires,and will be in contact with a new pro web designer,and hope to have an all new site in the near future.

So thanks for every one that buys my stuff,and keep on the look out for a better site.

And just remember, most every thing I have is made to order,and takes extra time to get out the door(we're not Amazon.com,lol). Plus I am still working 66 hours a week at my real job, and no end in sight

Thanks for your business

Steve wood
SteveSorry to hear that. Thanks for the heads up man. Keep up the good work and don't work so many hours except at home. We want you around for a good while....

Back