• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WOF Dumas Circus Circus, Newton Sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Zier

Up for sale is the boat shown being built in this thread:

http://www.intlwater...&hl=circus&st=0

I have never used it, or even finished it for that matter. It is exactly as I received it. It comes with a 1/4 drive cable stepped down to 3/16 stub, epoxy cowl, Dick Tyndall turn fin, Phil Thomas Epoxy front & rear wings.

It is a very sharp hull, hate to sell it but I seem to be using my little boats less & less. So it should go to someone that will use it.

I paid over $1400 for this hull, selling for $1100 + $50 to ship.

I also have a new Swordfish 240 ESC & used Neu 1527 1.5y that could be purchased in addition to the hull.

I'll only sell the components with the hull or after the hull sells. If I end up keeping the boat I'd like to have everything to assemble it.

Thanks, Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Price lowered to $1100 + $50 to ship.

Also if anyone within a couple hours of Milwaukee, WI is interested in the boat, I'd be willing to drive a couple hours to meet for delivery. You won't pay any shipping fee that way.

Tim,

Please put me first in line for the 240 ESC and motor if you can sell the boat. Any ideas on costs? Any other FE items you need to get rid of as well? Thanks.

Back