witch manufacturers is it for this outrigger?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christophe

Hello,

I'm writing from France near Paris and I would like to know witch manufacturers is it for this outrigger?

and is it a good boat?

Thank you for your help

Chris

Is the center section wood, or fiberglass?

Almost looks like it could be a transition between a Pinkert Gator (center section sides rounded on top)

and a pinkert Coyote (flat top sponsons) but they look short from the picture for a Coyote.

Just my thoughts??

Is the center section wood, or fiberglass?

Almost looks like it could be a transition between a Pinkert Gator (center section sides rounded on top)

and a pinkert Coyote (flat top sponsons) but they look short from the picture for a Coyote.

Just my thoughts??
the boat is in wood, it's a 45.

this boat has to sell with an engine CMB 45 for 450€

Looks to me like a final version of the Viper or Water Spider by the looks of the tub and rear sponsons.

the front sponsons looks more like Pinkert sponsons tho.

just my guess.

Carl

Hi Chris !

You are looking for a new type of hydro for the next season ? :rolleyes:

Pascal

Hi Chris !

You are looking for a new type of hydro for the next season ? :rolleyes:

Pascal
I agree its a Viper I had a 67 version,its still around in a friends attic
hello,

thank you has all for this information, but I will like to know if it is a good outrigger?

in fact I am has the research of the boat of my dreams: CRAPSHOOTER 45, unfortunately, there is seldom has to sell.

Pascal,

only the outrigger that I will buy is a CRAPSHOOTER 45 anything else.

as you know it I have already a EAGLE SGX, and a 45 from Dominique Marzolf (i love it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

I has the search for Crapshooter, for the pleasure, it is a fabulous outrigger close the statement of the owners.

moreover there is not in FRANCE, I wish to be the first.

thus launch an advertisement, if somebody sells this marvellous outrigger CRAPSHOOTER 45 mercy to contact me.

[email protected]

thank you for avanve

Christophe

I agree it's probably a Viper - by the Tub design.. If you look at the boat closely though - you can see that it's a modified version of several different designs. The Snout has the look of a Wing-Ding, the front and rear sponson resemble that of a Quickie 40. The boom tubes are too close together for any stability factor on today's design's.. My Son has my Quickie 40 today, Is it a good hull? Yes, Heavy though and fun to watch on rough water. Does it go fast? Not like todays design's, but if you want to Wax Nostalgic on older Design's and just have fun - then yes, it's a good hull for what you want it for. Crapshooter's are good boats - yes. I have the Zip-kits today, they are fast,fun,light & competitive.. I still like the Old Tubs, cause I have a Nostalgic side to me too.

hello,

thank you Ted for this answer, I have also a JAE 21 which is almost finished, but i want to find a outrigger of old generation for the pleasure, and to make some races in France.

I took part in the world championships of Hungary this year, in the following categories, outrigger 21 and 45.

I was surprised to see that for category 45, there was 90% of the participant with EAGLE SGX or SGX2, I find that well damage not to see of another originator such as TAIPAN, CRAPSHOOTER…. even if the EAGLE remain of very good boat, (I have some also into 45).

my dream would to find a CRAPSHOOTER 45, that made now two years that I seek, but that is complicated from France. I know that the CRAPSHOOTER are very required, because very rare, and then it seems to me that complicated for in is bought nine.

if somebody could say to me how to make exactly to have nine of them, or used, I would be happiest of the world :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

christophe

Christophe, I'll keep my Eye out for you on the Crapshooter - if your that interested in the Hull. I seemed to remember about a year ago a friend said he had an Un-built one still in the box - not sure.. I will get back to you - if he wants to part with it. :)

Also Chris, If you look at my Signature, you'll see a Quickie 40(Modified version) with a .46 O.S. VXrm motor that my Son has in his posession right now. He's looking to get into the Zip45 and maybe interested in Un-loading it. Boat has done 59mp.h. so far. Heavy hull, but very stable on the water(All conditions).. Let me know if your interested in this Vintage Hull. ;)

Also Chris, If you look at my Signature, you'll see a Quickie 40(Modified version) with a .46 O.S. VXrm motor that my Son has in his posession right now. He's looking to get into the Zip45 and maybe interested in Un-loading it. Boat has done 59mp.h. so far. Heavy hull, but very stable on the water(All conditions).. Let me know if your interested in this Vintage Hull. ;)

hello Ted,

still thank you, it is very nice of your share.

if your friend sells his CRAPHOOTER, I am taking.

concerning the modified QUICKIE 40, why not, but do you have pictures? and which are the modifications which were made? finally the price and if you do sell it with or without engine?

I'm in priority in search of a CRAPSHOOTER 40/45, but why not another if that is interesting.

chris

Just talked to my Son an hour ago, and he isn't ready to part with it yet... Sorry..

I'll still continue the Crapshooter hunt. They do have them, when I look them up on Google.

Just talked to my Son an hour ago, and he isn't ready to part with it yet... Sorry..

I'll still continue the Crapshooter hunt. They do have them, when I look them up on Google.

thank you Ted.

I am ready to pay the price to have a CRAPSHOOTER 45, in the résonable.

in is your opinion what I have a chance to be able to have new same if I must wait some month?

chris

Latest posts

Back