WISCONSIN SPRING CLASH June 8, 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke Mordja

The first race for District 4 IMPBA is scheduled for June 8, 2014. Registration can be done on rcRacingEvents.com.

The race is at the Badger Pond located in Somers, WI. (60 miles north of Chicago).

We have added Jersey Skiff and already have enough boats to make a class.

We also added an E/F Hydro class this season due to interest in the larger Hydro's in D4.

Please see our website for a map to the pond and some race photos from last year. http://www.badgerboaters.com/

We hope the ice is gone by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke,

Are the only classes running at the event on RCR Events?

I dont see sport 40.. just asking.

Grim

Not showing up on my PC.. odd.. nore are any of the hydro classes? (there are hydro classes too?)

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked again.. 9 classes?.. tunnel, scale and a few gas.. No FE, hydro, or mono classes?

Odd..

Grim

Mike, I think you are looking at the section where it shows the drivers entered, got to the part where it says "enter this event" the orange box.

It's been a long winter.

Jerry

hum.. (maybe its always done this) But details does not show all the classes. Im sure it use to...

O well.. You can not see what classes are offerd on RCRE untill you "enter"..

Good call Jerry!

Grim

Somehow with the last RC Racing Events problem, The Badgers' June 8th Race was eliminated from the site. The race is still ON.

For those already registered, please re register when race is re-posted.

For those of you not registered, please do so soon.

Thanks Bill Briitton for getting the site back up so quick. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Duke

Badgers June 8 2014 is up on RC RACING EVENTS [entries build entries] think about!! do it soon it is helpful
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back