WIRE DRIVES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gill what has your experience been comparing the Turnigy Nano Tech 45c-90c to the 65c-130c, is their an improvment with the higher c battery & worth spending the extra money. Do you also have any feed back on the A Spec 65c-130c Nanos as to whether their any better than the other 2 nanos. Thanks Martin.

Hi Martin the higher discharge have produced less heat on the batteries but sibcerely I don't think they worth the extra money as my boat presented the same top speed.About the A spec I don't have any feedback but there are few guys working with them on the club and again I couldn't see any big improvement to justify the extra money...seems that the 45C is what is working good in many configurations..Gill

Have you any feed back on how the cheap blue Turnigys 40c & 45c & also the Zippy 40c compare with the 45c Nanos. Martin.

Marty G&M Models has them. They are Octura. I have been running .062 wire drive on my A (.12) rigger with NO problems.

It works very well.

Kevin

Back