• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wire Antennas & Building Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
I have the following parts for sale:

- 2, Sullivan 2-56 size Ball Connector w/locking sleeve P.N. 560

- 1, 2-56 size Swivel Ball Link for 4-40 rod P.N. 369

- 1, Du-Bro Bolt-On Ball Link P.N. 180

- 2, Dean's Slimline Boat Antenna Assemblies P.N. 1106 (1 has been opened but all parts are there)

- 1, Hayes 12" Whip Antenna P.N. 185

All parts are new in the package with the exception of one of the Dean's Antenna assemblies which was opened but NOT used.

Take EVERYTHING for $20 shipped in the lower 48 states

PayPal is "[email protected]"

Last edited by a moderator:
pete, i'll take it. how ya been, stranger? pm me your addy, so i can mail a usps m.o.

later,

robin

pete, i'll take it. how ya been, stranger? pm me your addy, so i can mail a usps m.o.

later,

robin
Robin, as you know I went to "gas" with the boats so I'm hanging around JRCBD all of the time now. Everything is cool, buying , selling and trading. Same ole' things as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
pete, i answered your first pm, just responded to the second, gotta love the i-net :rolleyes: ..... anyhoo, if you don't get my addy in the pm, lmk.

& your $ went out at lunch yesterday, pete. GETTIN' OLD AIN'T FOR SISSIES, is it :p :lol: ??? i sent you my phone #, give me a shout this weekend, my friend, be good to talk to you again ;) !

Latest posts

Back