Winternts Vids now online!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Round 1 is now uploaded. Round 2 should be up by Monday night. The rest will be a week or so due to leaving town for E-fest.

DVDs are available by class. $15 1st class, $10 each additional. Every DVD class will include all heats archived, interviews, and run-offs. Also one class per dvd which means no compression and great quality for big screen viewing. Not quite HD but we are getting there. Picked up 4 new 3 chip digital robotic cams that will get us even closer.

Thanks to all who helped out with the broadcast, Bob, Jenni, Doug, Antron, Carlo, Al, Mudbug, Margo for running the cma a few heats, and anyone else who might have stepped in front of the mic to help out with interviews, really makes it more personal and a better broadcast when we have multiple interviewers thru the weekend.

Oh, and RANDY CORBIN, for the great vids of Friday Night, there next to upload with Round 2.

Winternats Round 1

Don't forget to login or register, it's all free. . .

thank you for everything you did at the winternats you guys are awesome and we appreaciate you..

julian

Hoping to see Rounds 2 - 4 of the Winter Nats and the individual pics sometime soon???

Thanks!

Round 1 is now uploaded. Round 2 should be up by Monday night. The rest will be a week or so due to leaving town for E-fest.

DVDs are available by class. $15 1st class, $10 each additional. Every DVD class will include all heats archived, interviews, and run-offs. Also one class per dvd which means no compression and great quality for big screen viewing. Not quite HD but we are getting there. Picked up 4 new 3 chip digital robotic cams that will get us even closer.

Thanks to all who helped out with the broadcast, Bob, Jenni, Doug, Antron, Carlo, Al, Mudbug, Margo for running the cma a few heats, and anyone else who might have stepped in front of the mic to help out with interviews, really makes it more personal and a better broadcast when we have multiple interviewers thru the weekend.

Oh, and RANDY CORBIN, for the great vids of Friday Night, there next to upload with Round 2.

Winternats Round 1

Don't forget to login or register, it's all free. . .

Ron,

It's a tease man! They know we need the fix! So there gonna make us hold out just a little longer before they give to us. B)

They just got back from E-Fest so they are probably a little backed up. They'll catch up.

Ron,

It's a tease man! They know we need the fix! So there gonna make us hold out just a little longer before they give to us. B)

They just got back from E-Fest so they are probably a little backed up. They'll catch up.

LOL Bill I am having withdrawals! Had some good runs in the later rounds I wanted to check out....

Looking forward to Brandon 2 day not sure I can make the WCRA 1 day yet so I have a bit to go to get my fix again!

Last edited:
Back