FREE Live Broadcast from Hobart Indymasters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

The live broadcast of this race will be FREE to ALL! ! !

No registration is required to watch, just click and enjoy. (the chatroom does require registration to use)

Please help us spread the word to friends and family that are always curious as too what you really do at these events, show them!

The broadcast will be September 9th-11th, some open water on Thursday (8th) if time allows. . .

Thanks to all our sponsors for making this trip possible. . .

***Attention Racers and Attendees***

We are looking for someone to help out with calling the race for our live viewers, unfortunately Mike Z will not be able to call this year , we are gonna miss ya Mike, so anyone who wants to go live let us know, maybe sign up for classes or heats that you would like to call or just stop by on your way thru and call a few or do an interview with someone.

Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. . .and interviewing everyone. . . so be ready. . .

Doug

www.metimeliverc.com

Replied on Jim's also.

I'm coming in Friday morning and just staying the day, not racing this year there unfortunately but I can do a little coverage for you. You "threatened" me last year to go in front of the camera, maybe I can take you up on it this time. :D I've got my Me Time T's that Jeni made up for me last year.

Sounds great ,if ya need some help just yell. I will be the bald guy sleeping on the bench.

Sounds great ,if ya need some help just yell. I will be the bald guy sleeping on the bench.
From Jeni's pictures from last year, they may need to narrow it down a bit! :D

There are lots of racers there that could be good in front of the camera and be entertaining.

Thanks Mikey,

see you there, headed North Wed evening

Pete,

Phil sleeps in his chair, bench to far from chair :)

I bet I can get Phil to call a few and do some interviews, he likes the camera :D

We are here in Hobart and rain is in the forcast and could not set anything up today. Drivers meeting is at 8:15 and broadcast should start around then weather permtting.

Kerri & Doug did a good job today. If you need the AROMASCOPE While watching the Video??? Take a few of your ole Nitro pipe & heat them up with a heat gun.... AS the smoke Swirls lightly from the top of the pipe & Video is Cranking. its just like being there.

I hear ya Joe, just don't hit that thing too hard :wacko:

Good day for the broadcast, had a few issues this morning and buffered some when the rain clouds came thru, but other than that everything worked out.

Rc Racing events is awesome, real time scoring for our watchers and heat sheets to boot, don't get much better than that other than a $10,000 sat to get rid of the buffering :eek:

Tune in tom for another great day of racing.

They are doing the best they can. We should be fortunate to be watching it. Thanks metime for covering the event

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back