Race Results - WCRA - Gulf Coast RC Boat Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Whitney

The Gulf Coast RC Boat Club would like to thank everyone for making our first race a great experience, we hope everyone had a great time and will come to to race with us again. I would also like to thank everybody who pitched in at the race to help keep it running smooth, we really are a great family of boat racers.

Because of the rain not all the 3rd round heats could be ran (open cat-3 heats, GX1 Hydro-2 heats, open offshore-2heats) because of this I called Don Riek and asked him how we should convey the point totals for the WCRA series overall, he felt because not all classes completed 3 rounds, that only the points for the first 2 rounds in every class will count towards the WCRA standings. The reason for this is because of the Top Gun Trophy in this series, it would be unfair to those racers who couldn't complete 3 rounds of racing, no matter how you cut it they would have less points overall towards the Top Gun Trophy against racers who did complete 3 rounds, I wish there was a better way but I believe this is the most fair.

As for the race awards, they will be given based on total points for that class, as far as ties we only had 1 in open cat, the two parties involved will be given their choice as to how they want to settle it. As far as points in the WCRA it won't matter anyway. For example they both had 800 points and they will be awarded 800 points towards their WCRA total. I will give out the award pins at the Brandon WCRA race on April 25th.

Click on the link below for race results.

RACE RESULTS

Back