WinterNats Pics and video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

First and foremost - My good buddy , Bill " Windex " Gibson

Besides the other 3 pieces of hardware he brought home- the best one had to be

1st in 1/8 Scale
cool.gif

It was a PLEASURE to ice bath ya btw
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Im pretty sure the smile on his face is worth a thousand words-

Im hoping some pic's of the "after bath" will surface soon
wink.gif

Im happy for ya buddy !!!!

2ijrcsz.jpg

2wd96hh.jpg

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay -

Julian , keep your pants on.
rolleyes.gif

Nub lost his hatch and then the radio (scary close to ugly with Ralph)- so it was up to Trunk Monkey to do us proud
ph34r.gif

I must say our brother from another mother - NAILED - the start in the final Twin Shootout.
blink.gif

And the rest was history- sorry , my battery died after the first lap or so- but the kid had em covered.

Good job Julian- you aint never gonna be right again-
tongue.gif

F-Mono , first heat of the last round-

Im pretty sure Randy pooched the call at the start( 1:57 in hi def) but- hey, its a thankless job and until I can walk in his shoe's on the stand
rolleyes.gif

Thats racing .
wink.gif

Andy

First and foremost - My good buddy , Bill " Windex " Gibson

Besides the other 3 pieces of hardware he brought home- the best one had to be

1st in 1/8 Scale
cool.gif

It was a PLEASURE to ice bath ya btw
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Im pretty sure the smile on his face is worth a thousand words-

Im hoping some pic's of the "after bath" will surface soon
wink.gif

Im happy for ya buddy !!!!

2ijrcsz.jpg

2wd96hh.jpg

Andy
Great victory Bill you ran like a champ and won like one also great job im very happy for you buddy..

Andy, Robert, and Julian, thanks so much for the very kind words...and the PICS Andy! Julian, it was great pitting with you....GOD! i LAUGHED so HARD! :lol: And congratulations to you also.....you did a GREAT job of keepin it together and driving SMART! :) Please tell your Uncle and his family that i very much enjoyed meeting them and having them hang out with us....they are very nice folks! :)

ha ha thats a good one my friend.. are you going to brandon my uncle and cousin will be there also. they would like to hang out with you again...

Julian

ha ha thats a good one my friend.. are you going to brandon my uncle and cousin will be there also. they would like to hang out with you again...

Julian
YEP! I look forward to seeing them......but you need to teach me some more hispanic! :lol: (did i say that right?) :) Oh God! here come the "white guys" stuff! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back