WINTER NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ron Nice Pics of the Winter Nats. Thanks........ its Nice to see my ole Bud LUPE Perez.... Hope we can all get together this summer & race.. B)

Mitch Graber said:
Ron,if you could send me those 2 pics of my boatthat would be great.Thanks.Mitch

See you in Broward?

82684[/snapback]

Mitch I tried to send them but I must have a bad email address for you can you email me your email address.

Joe Glad you enjoyed the pics and you will sure see me in July but Lupe dont get around to the races much any more.

Ron

Ron, the picture of my brother Keith on the drivers stand after spotting for Glover is priceless :lol: Glover must have screwed up again. What an expression of futality. I titled the pic "are we having fun yet?"

tracerbob said:
Ron, the picture of my brother Keith on the drivers stand after spotting for Glover is priceless :lol: Glover must have screwed up again.  What an expression of futality.  I titled the pic "are we having fun yet?"
82786[/snapback]

Hey Bob, I agree LOL. If you notice Glover is down off the stand but Keith remains for the alotted time it would have taken to complete the task.

Ron

Latest posts

Back