Winter nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i have a Gas Tunnel but wont be around until i return from iraq at the end of this year sorry

Where are the guys with the gas tunnels??????????
At least there were enough to make the class, now go kick Wayne's ars.

TBM

cellblock 3
I'm ready Randy....Faster then last year and handles much better!!!!
When we were at Charleston, I drove Mitchells, and was turning consistent under 15 second lap times. I've seen your rocket, and they are close. You have some competition now...

At least there were enough to make the class, now go kick Wayne's ars.

TBM

cellblock 3
I'm ready Randy....Faster then last year and handles much better!!!!
When we were at Charleston, I drove Mitchells, and was turning consistent under 15 second lap times. I've seen your rocket, and they are close. You have some competition now...
Randy...You know me. Nothing I like more then some fast, hard, tight, close racing and good competition. Oh, and clean. Can't forget the clean!!!

I guess that sums it all up. :blink:

Sorry, I can't make it this time of year. I used up all of my annual leave during the regular season and on visiting family. I'll be at the World Champs running much better than at the Fall Nationals. You guys have a good race and may the best man (Mitch) win!! lol James Beasley

We have another Gas Tunnel entered for the Winter Nats. Joe Calogero is coming to play with us!!!!

Back