Winter Nats new location

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

We want to apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause any of the racers.

Due to uncontrollable circumstances we are having to change the location of the 2010 Winter Nats. Please see the updated race flier on our website for lake location, directions to the lake and new hotel information.

For those of you who paid for electrical hook up there are two options. You can send a revised check or we can give you a refund when you sign in for the race.

Once again we apologize and look forward to seeing all our friends and fellow racers at the 2010 Winter Nats.

Here is a picture of the new lake.

overhead_5451rt_Large_Web_view.jpg

Wayne,

Are RV's going to be allowed to stay overnight at the site? (self contained)

Mic

Randy,

Close enough for you to ride your bike. Schwinn or a Huffy?? :p B) :blink:

Mic

Wayne,

Are RV's going to be allowed to stay overnight at the site? (self contained)

Mic
Yes
Wayne, WATER SKI HALL OF FAME SITE huh! cool place, are we using the concrete tower on the North side for CD.... I can sleep in, 15 min. from the house.

very nice, right by Fantasy of Flight.

Randy
Yes, You might want to drive cuz the first round of Big Wheel Racing starts at sundown Friday night!! :blink:

Wayne reason i asked for address is i can not bring your flier up i knw it is off i-4 but where thanks

Thank You
Robert,

I-4 exit 44 (559) which is 11 miles west of US hwy 27. Go North to stop sign (hwy 557a) turn right(east) and go about 1 1/2 miles to road on left (Evans rd/ Holy Cow Rd) before overpass. Look for Blue building. And if anybody gets out of hand, the Prison is only a 1/4 mile up the street........

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Randy we are coming up friday night some time after work and just running aound saturday watching the race. Ok now is there any motels close by animal friendly

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Randy we are coming up friday night some time after work and just running aound saturday watching the race. Ok now is there any motels close by animal friendly
there is a hotel at exit 55 (US hwy 27) but I do not know the pet policy.

Any hotel that allows the TBM allows animals.

I am imagining duck tape over your piehole, after TBM grants you that one last request.

Mark, do you have any races in your lakes future other than the STRA, trying to plan out a years racing...

Merry Xmas,

Randy

Randy,

Once the drivers stand is up we will start a club race series. The Tunnel race is the only full blown race planned right now. Once we set the club race dates anyone is welcome to come join the fun on those Sundays.

Back