• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wild Thing mono (.18 size)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jr Branham

GrimRacer epoxy wild thing mono, not sure how many of these were built. I bought it used and never ran it. Comes with motor mount, tank, radio box. It does have a few dings. Only hardware is trim tabs and turn fin. Transom has been drilled to accept Fuller's strut/rudder. Pipe mount included.

130.00 plus shipping

This the boat?

100_0344.jpg

Thanks TT.

I couldn't get the pics to load, yet it loaded for the other stuff I have listed.

Jr. B

Mine is fast with a .12 in it. With an .18 it should really haul!

I've got the wood version and have no idea of how many of those were made either but I'm guessing not a lot of them and it's not for sale! I only know of 2, mine and Grimmie's. If I were to guess on the 'glas version, maybe 4 that I know of. Mike would know the exact number.

You know it ron, this little sucker was very fast with the .18 and ran corners like it was on a rail....Set-up I was using was OS CVR-M non pull start, aluminum flywheel, macs header, macs 2.5 pipe set 8.5" from glow plug to center of pipe running 40% and a p215 prop thinned sharpened balanced and polished .130 cable 3/16 stub octura coupler and ran a teflon liner

Sorry Jr. for stealing your thread but somebody will be a very happy owner of that boat. If I already didn't have 4 mono's (not counting the Nitro Super-Vee) 27in that size I'd grab it up from you.

Back