• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WIB BEARINGS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
I have found a source for the Swiss made WIB Bearings. Initially I will only handle the bearings for the MAC and CMB 67 engines(which are the same bearings). If there is enough interest, I may offer other bearings as well. The cost for a set (2) of bearings for the MAC and CMB 67 is $40 plus shipping. I have ordered the initial batch and they will take 8-10 weeks to get to me and there should be a steady supply after that. I will accept no money at this time for orders, but I will keep a list of people that want them. When they come in, I will fill the orders on a first come-first serve basis from that list.

Mike

I have found a source for the Swiss made WIB Bearings. Initially I will only handle the bearings for the MAC and CMB 67 engines(which are the same bearings). If there is enough interest, I may offer other bearings as well. The cost for a set (2) of bearings for the MAC and CMB 67 is $40 plus shipping. I have ordered the initial batch and they will take 8-10 weeks to get to me and there should be a steady supply after that. I will accept no money at this time for orders, but I will keep a list of people that want them. When they come in, I will fill the orders on a first come-first serve basis from that list.
Mike

Mike,

You can put me on that list for a set. Thanks for doing it.

John

I believe my Picco 67 Blue Heads take 6901 front and 6002 rear,, any of those match the Mac or CMB?

I believe my Picco 67 Blue Heads take 6901 front and 6002 rear,, any of those match the Mac or CMB?
Hey Jerry,

The Macs and CMB 67 greenhead use 6002s and 6000s.

You matched one of 2 there anyway.

John,I'm sure that I'll take some bearings too.

Mike

Mike,

You can put me on that list for a set. Thanks for doing it.

John
John, PM me with your email address. I will contact you that way when they come in. I have you on my list for a set of 67 bearings.

Hey Jerry,

The Macs and CMB 67 greenhead use 6002s and 6000s.

You matched one of 2 there anyway.

John,I'm sure that I'll take some bearings too.
This other fella is correct on the bearing info. I have had some interest for the Picco Blueheads. I will research it and get back to you. As I recall I got a set of bearings from RaceCraft and one of them didn't fit, too thick-couldn't get the crank all the way in. I do have some Chinese bearings for my Picco's here and I will measure them up and send the specs to my distributor and see what they say.

Mike

Mike, Not to bug you too much but just recently had to go to Boca for P-45 disc rotor Picco bearings

that use's 6001 in the rear and 607 in front.

As I remember WIB didn't make 607's and I used a German unit instead, I wonder if thats still true?

Thanks, Jerry

What is type retainer do the WIB bearings have? THE 67 bearings are common with the 84, correct? Depending on the retainer, I'll be good for 3 sets.
The large bearing doesn't have any shields and the small bearing is shielded on one side. These bearings will fit the 67/84 Mac and the CMB 67 Gran Prix and the 67/80 CAM motors.

Mike

Mike
I would be a player for a set of those......

Chuck

Mike
I would be a player for a set of those......

Chuck
OK Chuck,

PM me your email and I put you on the list for one set and I will contact you when they come in. I should have my PayPal account set up by then to recieve payments to make it easy and quick for the guys to get their goodies asap.

Mike

Back