**WI FE race in July -- Pre-registration survey**

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

We've put off the final planning stages knowing that many have their energy focused on the M6. However, it's time to remind everyone that there is life after the MI Nats.

The next stop on the Great Midwestern Fast Electric Tour is The Sardine Classic in WI on July 16-17.

At our race, we run what our participants want to run. To do that, we take a survey to determine the what those classes will be.

If you are definitely coming or at least 80% sure you will attend, please complete the survey located at:

Click here to take the survey

What kind of race do we host? Here's a comment from one of our sponsors last year:

I have been talking to a good number of the guys that attended the Sardine Classic race. (A lot of guys call us on the way home to tell us of their exploits.)   

Everyone has exactly the same thing to say. "Great time", "You have to go", "certainly one of the top races I have ever been to", " very well run", "awesome site"

Congratulations on your success!  You put on one of the best races ever held in North America. Thanks for letting us be a part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRUCKPULL said:
You do not have "Q" Sport Hydro listed????
99780[/snapback]

Nobody in our club runs them nor am I aware of anyone who runs them in the clubs we spend the most time with.

I edited Q and S by adding "Sport" to both but doubt that they will make the cut. It's looking good for Q Offshore.

I can't edit to include Q and S (unlimited) Hydro, but I am absolutely certain that those would not have the support to make it either.

We'll only be running 14 classes at most.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back