WHO MAKES THIS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehowse

WHO MAKES THIS HULL I GOTTA HAVE 1 I KNOW ITS OLD..........ID BUY THIS 1 BUT ITS TO TORE UP IVE SEEN OTHERS BUT NO NAME OR ANYTHING WAS ON THEM EITHER

IF memory serves, that is an OLD YOUNGBLOOD hull. originally patterned after one of teh full sized hulls he used to make back in the Early/Mid 80's.

it wasnt that successfull. seemed like it always just kind of bounced along with an inboard and was even worse with an outboard on the back of it.

carl

IF memory serves, that is an OLD YOUNGBLOOD hull. originally patterned after one of teh full sized hulls he used to make back in the Early/Mid 80's.
it wasnt that successfull. seemed like it always just kind of bounced along with an inboard and was even worse with an outboard on the back of it.

carl

oh really............ohwell i guess ill buy it anyways im workin on buyin a fullsize youngblood tunnel somedayi wanna make this one semi scale atleast then i can have twins.............oh an im buyin it by the way'.......i mean come on its a peice o history lol

:D

well i lost the boat.....................................didnt want it as much as the other guy i guess

Back